We are looking for an Account Manager to work with the Business Development Managers to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in order to consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales quotations, sustaining and renewing client contracts, as well as systematically pursuing new customer opportunities.
- Contact with current customers on a daily basis.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory.
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
- Work collaboratively with assigned Business Development Managers to develop an overall plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive activity.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
- Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Ability to: analyse data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement.
- 1-3 years professional sales experience preferred but not required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
- General understanding of technology solutions.
- Proficient in and knowledgeable with Microsoft’s licensing programs.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.