Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a 6th Form College based in Streatham. We are seeking an experienced School Office Administrator to join the small and friendly team on an initial temporary basis. You will be responsible for dealing with staff, students, parents/carers and visitors with queries relating to the Sixth Form.
- To maintain the Sixth Form filing systems to cover all aspects of the running of the Sixth Form
- To handle student, parent and visitor enquiries relating to the Sixth Form and knowing when to seek advice, before responding
- To maintain Sixth Form databases
- To assist with the collection of payments from students, including the provision of receipts
- To assist in the organisation and administration of Sixth Form bursaries
- To assist in the administrative processes required to support Sixth Form students in their UCAS application
- General school office duties - dealing with enquiries from parents and visitors to the Sixth Form in person and by telephone, producing letters to parents, photocopying, filing etc.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous school or 6th form experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of the education sector is required in order to be considered for this position.
Based in Streatham, the hourly rate for this temporary position is £12 per hour depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are (HOURS) Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.