Our Client is Luxury Online Retailer based in Victoria. They are looking to recruit a 3rd Line Onsite Engineer who is extremely competent in dealing with software issues that may arise, including network and firewall issues. This is a temporary position paying £20 – £25ph.
- Extremely capable of dealing with sudden software issues that may arise and working independently to resolve.
- Desktop Support for 100 users in London
- Remote Support for 8 users in China
- Experience of operating systems: Apple, Windows, iPhone etc
- Network knowledge: Wi-Fi AP, Cat5E Cabling, Cisco Switch/Cabinets
- MFU Printer experience: HP and Sharp Multi Function Printer
- Firewall knowledge: Fortigate
- Software knowledge: GSuite, Dropbox, Slack, Confluence, Adobe, Office 365, Shopify, Facebook, various standalone software items
This role has become vacant to cover holiday and our client requires a highly experienced onsite engineer to resolve all software related issues. The role will pay £20 – £25ph .
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.