We require 2nd line analyst to work on a busy helpdesk to deliver technical support via the telephone, email and using remote access software, to an increasing client base.
Ideally you will have experience of working on a busy helpdesk for an IT company. You will have experience of administering Microsoft products (Windows 8/10 and Windows Server) and will have some understanding of TCP/IP, Wide Area Networking and Local Area Network setup (including routers, switches and firewalls).
Duties and Responsibilities Summary
- Answer the telephone and log calls into our helpdesk application
- Attempt first time fix; working with the user and your team to try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Calling the user back at agreed timescales to ensure they are kept abreast of the situation and understand what the next steps are and when they will happen.
- You need to be a calm and assured person who works well under pressure and to tight deadlines, is very well presented and has very good communication skills.
- To perform such other duties that may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the helpdesk team.
- Proven customer service skills on a helpdesk
- Relevant qualifications in IT or Technical subject
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Life Insurance
- 22 days holiday to start
- No work at weekends or bank holiday
- Training all paid for (MS certification, Firewall, networking, backups and Anti-virus to name a few!)
- Personal Development Review to make sure all shared and personal goals are achieved
Ideally (but not essentially) you will have achieved an up to date MCP qualification and will have experience of working on a busy helpdesk for an IT company. You will have experience of administering Microsoft products (Windows 8/10 and Windows Server) and will have some understanding of TCP/IP, Wide Area Networking and Local Area Network setup (including routers, switches and firewalls).
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.