Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a publishing company specialising in the private medical industry. We are seeking an experienced Webinar Co-ordinator to join a small and friendly team. You will be responsible for webinar co-ordination and customer support and you will report to the Head of Marketing and Design.
- Ensure the most appropriate webinar platform is configured subject to the clients’ requirements, and that a comprehensive plan is in place to facilitate the smooth running of practice, recording and live sessions
- Co-ordinate with marketing, clients, speakers and webinar producers to ensure successful completion of events
- Ensure events are set up within the webinar platform and slides uploaded
- Establish and maintain and good relationship with platform providers and manage contract provision
- Continually review webinar processes, platforms and best practice
- Assign producers/ hosts for events as and when necessary
- Work with webinar producers to obtain feedback from clients/speakers to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Ensure the communication of client reminders for material deadlines - revising schedules where appropriate
- Working with the webinar producer/s in managing day-to-day webinar campaigns
- Managing campaign results and generating appropriate reports for internal and external dissemination
- Monitor and improve webinar tracker on an on-going basis, ensuring all webinar trackers and calendars are up-to-date
- Collate feedback in monthly meetings and seek to improve effectiveness of event
- Create marketing creatives for e-blasts and online
- Pull lists for campaigns subject to webinar topic
- Setup webinar registration page/s and info pages on websites to promote webinars
- Organisation: There are multiple webinars (of multiple types) in play at any one time, each at a different stage of the process.
- Attention to detail: The position will be responsible for creating marketing and running campaigns. Therefore, accuracy is a must including spelling and grammar.
- Professional customer service: The position is the hub of communication between clients/advertisers and senior stakeholders around the world; as such, tone and timeliness of communication is essential.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous marketing experience and ideally will have exposure to creating webinar platforms. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of publishing is desirable.
Based in Finchley Central, the annual salary for this permanent position is around £23k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.