Our client is the UK’s leading supplier within the upholstery and bedding industry. We are seeking a temporary to permanent Warehouse Operative to assist in the efficient, accurate and safe performance of the company’s warehouse operations from the arrival of goods, storage, picking, assembly and despatch.
- Handling of goods arriving in and being dispatched from the business, in a safe and secure manner.
- Booking in and checking of stock, recording on the company IT system.
- Ensuring stock is picked accurately, packed securely and addressed correctly.
- Assembly of those items requiring some element of processing.
- Entering delivery information on third party despatch systems.
- Movement of goods between the company’s warehouses in Witney and occasional delivery to, and collection from, customers and suppliers.
The ideal candidates will have previous warehouse experience and ideally have reach and/or counterbalance forklift experience.
This is a full-time temporary to permanent opportunity and paying £8.14 per hour for the initial 12 weeks and a salary of £17,250 to £18,000 depending on skills and experience once the position becomes permanent. The working hours are 08:00-17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00-17:00 Fridays and overtime is paid at time and a half. This temporary to permanent role is available for an immediate start.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.