Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with an online retailer specialising in interior design. We are seeking an experienced warehouse and inventory manager to join the rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for building and managing relationships with third party warehouse providers and support on day to day workload management and troubleshooting.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years warehouse and inventory management experience.
- Great at building collaborative relationships with internal and external partners to ensure processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Take ownership and work diligently to ensure the task is done.
- Be energetic, passionate, friendly and organised.
- Resilient and willing to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions independent of others.
- Have a good understand of warehouse management system.
- Previous experience on Navision is preferable
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous warehouse and inventory management experience. You must be able to work under pressure and be a team player.
The annual salary for this permanent position is around £35,000 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.