Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading independent Apprenticeships and Traineeships provider based in North London. We are seeking an experienced Training Coordinator to work in a small and friendly team. The company are at the forefront of thinking and policy in skills, education and employability. You will be the first point of call for customer queries and the day-to-day administration of the office.
- To act as a first point of contact for customers, managing relevant inquiries, directing inquiries where appropriate to other staff and positively promoting the image of the company.
- To take a high level of individual responsibility for contact with the customers and working with a minimum of supervision.
- To take financial responsibility for the purchasing of certificates, licences, ID cards etc. from awarding bodies.
- To ensure that computer systems provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Provide an effective support service to the Managers and the Directors.
- Authorise orders for awarding bodies for exams, certificates, licences, ID cards etc.
- Monitor costs incurred from awarding bodies.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous administration experience preferably with relevant industry experience or experience in a customer facing role.
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. You must be able to work by yourself under minimal supervision
This client is looking to take on a candidate on a temp to perm role over a 3 month probation period. The working hours are 09.00-17.15 Mon-Thurs and 09.00-17.00 on Fridays.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.