Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading local manufacturer to recruit a Trainee Business Development Executive.
You will be responsible for assisting with growing the business at a very exciting time! This unique opportunity will enable you to be mentored by the Business Development Manager to help you develop your skills and industry knowledge. The role will suit an individual who is seeking an opportunity within Sales/Business Development and full training will be provided.
- Effectively and efficiently managing administration for company clients
- Accurately updating the company CRM
- Checking orders for specific territory customers to keep them updated and provide efficient customer service
- Completing required training and development objectives
- Maximise order book fulfilment by liaising with Supply Chain and Warehouse
- Be proactive and offer alternative products for out of stock items
- Promote new products
- Delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Have empathy for a customer’s problem and think “outside the box” to offer achievable solutions
- Have a “thick skin” so that complaints can be handled professionally and aim to resolve the situation amicably
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments ensuring issues are addressed in the proper manner and avoiding a “blame” culture
- Be able to suggest improvements in processes and procedures
- Manage and send out samples
- Keeping Excel spreadsheets up to date
- Administrative tasks
- Effectively manage and pro-actively answer enquiries
- Manage back order reports as required
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Professional attitude at all times
- Adopt a pleasant and friendly style
- Work accurately and with an eye for detail
- Be a team player
- Be proactive
- Communicate professionally both in written and verbal form ensuring information is passed on concisely and effectively
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
This is a really exciting to join this business, as they are growing rapidly!
*Due to my client’s rural location, your own transport will be essential
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.