Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working with an OBE award winning design company in London looking for a Trade Service Executive to assist their Scandinavia Market.
The purpose of this role with our client is to assist the timely and efficient management of sales orders, returns, and queries whilst working actively enhance, increase and tailor the level of customer experience to meet expectations.
- Answer customer queries received via calls and emails
- Effective management of client orders for Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland
- Creating sales quotations and pricing tenders
- Ensuring all orders for allocated territories are valid, current and up to date at all times
- Management of invoices and Shipments, working closely with our Finance and Operations Teams
- Organising and managing sample loans
- Ensuring all information regarding incidents are accurately recorded and maintained in accordance with service level agreements and timeframes
- Work alongside Sales Managers and Operations to achieve monthly sales target set by the business
- Maintain and build stronger client relationships by better understanding their unique wants and needs
- Report and escalate issues that cannot be solved with available tools or escalation routes
- Cover other team members work when they are on annual or sick leave
- Assist the Team Lead in improving and implementing new processes and strategies to better benefit the team as whole
- Previous experience in customer service essential, industry knowledge preferable
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV highly advantageous
- Computer literate to an intermediate level - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Efficient time management with the ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
This is a permanent role starting at £23,000 full time - Monday to Friday.
The working hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.