Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a start-up company specialising in insurance products for the education sector. We are seeking a Telephone Support Executive to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for following up warm leads and arranging presentations for the field sales team. Other main duties will be to administer the policies taken out and sending out documents and confirmations to new customers.
- To ensure field team consultants have full diaries by booking workplace presentations and one-to-one appointments for the consultants, through contact and relationship building
- Schedule one-to-one appointments: Work from a database of potential members who have expressed interest in the plan after meeting with field team consultants
- Conduct customer feedback surveys
- Field incoming customer calls
- Maintain and cleanse the database and CRM system
- Expedite insurance applications where required
- Ensure the sales process is kept to a compliant manner
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced telephone skills
- Rapport building skills and ability to ‘break the ice’
- Excellent one-to-one communication skills
- Expert in explaining complex ideas in a readily understandable and simple way
- Capacity to gain the confidence of customers through an honest, ethical, and professional demeanour
- Relentless focus on the best interests of customers
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous telephone experience within insurance. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of financial service and the insurance markets is required in order to be considered for this position.
The annual salary rate for this permanent position is around £25k depending on skills and previous experience. There will be commission and bonuses paid to be discussed at interview depending on experience. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.