Anne Jagger in Witney is working with a successful research, design and manufacturing company to recruit for a Technical Administrator in their Research and Development department.
You will assist with procurement, document control and the daily running of the department. You need to be a self starter who has some exposure to sales order processing, accounting or data processing.
Your duties will include the following
- Creating and updating technical documentation such as parts lists and manufacturing instructions in accordance with design change procedure
- Generating Part Codes for new components and sub-assemblies
- Data processing including time sheet entry, job costing, bills of materials and expenditure
- Generating project financial reports, including; spend, income, capitalisation of prototypes and test equipment
- Writing project meeting Minutes
- Sales Order processing
- Purchase Order processing
- Communicating with suppliers and other departments
- Other administrative duties as required
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good level of English spelling and grammar, (GCSE or equivalent in English)
- Good level of numeracy, (GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics)
- Be computer literate with good typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Be methodical and organised
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or other ERP software
- Accounting experience
Hours and Salary:
- This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Salary:£22,000 per annum depending on experience.