Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading independent firm of actuaries and consultants based in North London. Due to expansion in their pension administration team we are recruiting for a Senior SSAS Administrator. You will receive fantastic in-house training.
- Following procedures and ensure that all aspects of work are carried out with due care and accuracy.
- Hold an up to date working knowledge of current regulatory requirements.
- Updating our records accurately and ensuring that all chargeable time is logged
- Respond to all emails and telephone calls in a timely manner. Letters, emails and telephone calls should be professional and accurate and details of telephone calls recorded.
- Treat clients fairly and maintain the highest level of compliance
- Arranging pension transfers (both cash and in-specie)
- Completion of HMRC Pension Scheme returns as allocated
- Liaising with pension scheme members, their advisers and their accountants
- Willingness to help as required within a friendly team handling a varied and demanding workload
This role would ideally suit a candidate with 3+ years’ previous experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. The candidate will be joining an extremely client orientated department.
The attractive package on offer includes a basic salary of between £27,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience. Inquire for more details.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.