Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an exciting transformative online start-up based in Shoreditch, London. Our client is looking to strengthen their rapidly developing head office close to the heart of the City in London’ rapidly developing technology hub. We are seeking a School Relationship Executive to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance and legislation is adhered to when schools use the platform. You will also be a first point of contact for client schools.
• Liaise with supply teachers and ensure vetting and compliance checks are detailed and up to date
• Assist schools with their recruitment policy. Ensure the legislation and compliance is being adhered to and quality checks are in place
• Reference supply teachers and assist with their online DBS
• Perform an outsourced HR function to schools. Keep records of placements, pay rates and benefits
• Ensure any complaints policy is adhered to and employees are covered for auto-enrolment pension
• Assist supply teachers with their payslips, invoices, National Insurance and tax queries
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous school HR experience. Knowledge of school vetting and compliance checks is required to be considered for this position.
An attractive rewards package: a competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience, an excellent OTE with share options, industry leading training and development opportunities as well as access to pension and health schemes.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.