Our client, a London based school is looking for an Office Manager to work as part of the administrative team responsible for supporting the Headteacher and the school in attaining its aims and objectives by providing secretarial support to the leadership team. This role involves working school term time.
A varied role managing a small team of support personnel in the effective running of the Head Teachers office, including all secretarial functions and financial administration. Extensive liaison with parents and teachers requires strong communication skills.
- Maintain and manage personnel Contracts and liaise with Payroll & Human Resources
- Administering of all DBS applications
- Produce Asset reports for Governors
- Maintain staff records on school database
- Maintain records for pupil admissions and leavers
- Maintenance of the school on line payment system, preparing reports, weekly banking
- Maintenance of the school`s finance package
- Closing accounts at year end and preparing relevant reports
- Organisation of all School educational visits
Candidates must have extensive administration and finance experience, excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment.
Hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday term time only.