Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a multi-cultural, comprehensive school based in NorthWest London. We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join the friendly sixth form admin team. You will be responsible for dealing with attendance levels and organising meetings and schedules using excel
- Undertake an agreed administrative and coordinating role as agreed with the principal
- Monitor student and staff attendance and punctuality on a daily basis and investigate truancy, lateness and unexplained absence. Ensure appropriate actions are taken and administrative records are accurate
- Support parents, visitors, students and staff by dealing sensitively with their enquiries, offering help and guidance as appropriate
- Maintain and update student records
- Liaising with teaching staff regarding student and parental concerns
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous school admin experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of SIMS is desirable for this position.
Based in Mill Hill, the hourly rate for this temp to perm position is around £10 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.