Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with an award winning manufacturing organisation near Burford. We a re recruiting for a permanent Sales Consultant to secure sales and achieve sales targets.
The key method is to proactively follow up on quotations provided within a set criterion and overcome objections to the sale to support the Team Leader within a busy and friendly setting.
Primarily an office based full-time position however, on occasion, there may be a need for external customer visits.
- Successfully pursuing sales opportunities.
- Following up on quotations by telephone, to gather customer feedback ensuring that our rooflight proposal meets the customer’s exact requirements. If not, considering andproposing alternative solutions (if relevant).
- Identifying the key influencing factor(s) on how to win the order and staying in contact with the project influencer, which may change during the project life cycle.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to the sale.
- Providing a high level of consultative support and technical assistance to architects; developers; contractors and end-users.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships to optimise repeat specifications.
We are looking for an individual with a strong sales focus who can be tenacious in pursuing sales opportunities
and show resilience to setbacks.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering an annual salary of up to £25,000, depending on skills and experience. The role is not commission based however, a company profit share is available, subject to company targets being met.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.