Our client is the leading delivery service within their niche sector in the country. Established in 1991, they provide healthy and nutritious meals to many thousands of elderly customers who wish to remain independent in their own homes.
They are looking to recruit a confident, energetic and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Co-Ordinator/Customer Services Advisor. The role will encompass sales, marketing, customer service and general administration.
This is an office based full-time permanent position situated on the outskirts of Witney, Oxfordshire. You will be reporting to the two Partners and Operations Manager.
- Lead generating of new customers and re-connecting with existing customers via email, telephone and the Company’s CRM system to positively promote the benefits of the product to the end user.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Reviewing own sales performance to meet or exceed agreed KPI’s
- To ensure the CRM system is maintained and up to date
- Website administration
- Prepare and execute marketing mail as and when required.
- To provide excellent customer service by email and telephone
- Processing of sales orders
- General office administration support
- Experience of working within a busy sales team
- IT literate in Word and Excel, and familiar with CRM systems
- Quick learner
- Good standard of education
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Liaising with drivers and implementing internal marketing initiatives
- Prepared to undertake company training as and when required
Hours of work - 35 hours, 9.00am to 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.