Are you a driven sales professional with an ambitious and entrepreneurial approach to your career?
Looking to join a forward thinking business who is a market leader within the property sector with sites across Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Bucks.
Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a growing and reputable Sales and Lettings business who are currently recruiting for a Sales and Letting Manager. Due to current expansion by our client, this will be an exciting time to join and help shape their future and share in their success.
The Sales and Letting Manager will be primarily based in Swindon with regular visits to the Witney Head Office.
- Responsible for matching people with the right property as well as spreading the word and getting these potential purchasers to sell their property through our client by offering the best customer service in the market place.
- Supporting the Sales and Letting Director in the marketing of their property portfolio and ensuring that their customer service is second to none.
- Part of the role is to help manage the viewing diary so the ability to plan ahead and be super organised are crucial skills.
- Negotiating the offers that come in on the property you are looking after.
- Reviewing the market trends with your Sales and Letting Director to get the best results for your customers is another key part of the job. Planning and co-ordinating local marketing activity, enables you to demonstrate your creative side.
This role requires you to have strong sales and listening skills, be tactful and articulate and most importantly to have the right attitude.
This permanent role offers a basic salary of £22,000 depending on skills and experience with very competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) of at least £30,000 per annum.
There is also the opportunity to join the company shareholder profit related bonus scheme (after qualifying period). This bonus is paid annually and is offered to all team members.
An additional longevity of employment “Partnership Programme” provides senior team members the option to purchase company shares at a discounted rate and receive that all important vote! A unique opportunity giving you the scope to really make a difference and have your say at senior level.
The hours of work will be 8.30am-5.30pm over 5 days and includes every Saturday. This role is split between the Swindon and Head Office in Witney and some of your time will be spent visiting customers or properties. For this reason, a driving licence is essential.
As well as offering a generous 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays, you will also receive private medical Insurance for you and your family (after qualifying period) and have the use of a pool car
In addition, you will also receive plenty of support and training in the role with a strong focus on your personal development.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.