Anne Jagger Recruitment are working with a leading and reputable Sales and Lettings business with sites across Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Bucks.
Due to continued growth and expansion by our client, this will be an exciting time to join and help shape their future and share in their success. The Sales and Letting Manager will be primarily based in Swindon with regular visits to the Witney Head Office.
- The Sales and Letting Manager role is all about people, you are responsible for matching people to purchase with the right property as well as spreading the word and getting these potential purchasers to sell their property through our client by offering the best customer service in the market place.
- Of key importance is supporting the Sales and Letting Director in the marketing of their property portfolio and ensuring that their customer service is second to none.
- Responsibly for the sales customers and as such for making sure that you have a fantastic relationship with them as well as a good knowledge of the properties you look after them.
- Part of the role is to help manage the viewing diary so the ability to plan ahead and be super organised are crucial skills.
- Regular communication with customers is vital. Whether it is calling house sellers who are eagerly awaiting news on how the recent viewings went, or speaking to potential purchasers about how their house hunting is going. There will be bags of opportunity to make the difference to their experience.
- Negotiating the offers that come in on the property you are looking after. Striking the deal, recommending add-on services plus making sure that the deal will hold together by calling all the agents involved all helps make sure that the sales move to a smooth completion.
- Reviewing the market trends with your Sales and Letting Director to get the best results for your customers is another key part of the job. Planning and co-ordinating local marketing activity, enables you to demonstrate your creative side.
This role requires you to have strong sales and listening skills, be tactful and articulate and most importantly to have the right attitude.
The role offers On Target Earnings (OTE) of at least £30,000 per annum. The hours of work will be 8.30am-5.30pm over 5 days and includes every Saturday. This role is split between the Swindon and Head Office in Witney and some of your time will be spent visiting customers or properties. For this reason, a driving licence is essential.
As well as offering 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays, you will also receive private medical Insurance for you and your family, the opportunity to join a 6 months share award and profit share bonus scheme and have the use of a pool car.
In addition, you will also receive plenty of support and training in the role with a strong focus on your personal development. If you are successful in your interview then you will also have the opportunity to spend some time with the team and get a full unbiased view for yourself before you join.
*** As part of your interview, you will be required to prepare a short presentation lasting no longer than 5 minutes on a subject of your choice about which you feel passionately. This may take any format you wish and can be taken in on USB or notes. Flipcharts are not available***
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.