Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with an e-commerce company specialising in selling high-end, luxury photography products. We are seeking an experienced Retail Operations Manager to lead the growing team of 13 staff. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of Customer service and Operations Advisors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high level of customer service is being maintained at all times
- Deal with staff issues, conduct appraisals and reviews, organise training
- Ensure the on-site products and equipment remains in good working order
- Ensure the products and equipment are picked and packed in a timely and accurate manner
- Report on revenue, margin and KPI’s
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in this industry
- Work with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan across London
Required skills include:
- In-depth knowledge of Stock Control
- Inventory management
- Managing relationships with distributors
- Experience of managing a team in a customer service/operations environment
Based in Kennington, the annual salary for this permanent role is between £30k - £40k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods and occasional Saturdays.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.