Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a training company specialising in IT courses for apprentices. We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Resourcer to join the growing team. You will be responsible for attracting candidates from various sources and identifying skills to match current vacancies.
- Conducting telephone screenings to determine the suitability for the roles
- Interviewing apprentices face to face and briefing about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for the candidates as requested by the client
- Offering support and guidance to learners during their application process
- Resourcing candidates from various sources
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with current vacancies
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous recruitment resourcing experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of IT, technology and the recruitment sector is desirable in order to be considered for this position.
Based in The City, the annual salary for this permanent position is around £22,000 depending on skills and previous experience. There will be a commission structure and bonuses bring the OTE to £36,0000. The working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.