Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading distributor based in Witney. We are recruiting for a permanent Purchasing Data Analyst to working closely with the Purchasing Director, IT Manager, and Purchasing Admin Manager and be responsible for the data analysis of an extensive range of products.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate with good planning experience whilst demonstrating an analytical approach to product development; this will be applied to both new and existing products within a culture of continual improvement.
An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL is essential. The ability to create interactive parameter-driven reports using SAP Crystal Reports, presenting the output in a user-friendly format is also desirable.
Furthermore, experience with SQL based ERP software such as Access Dimensions and warehouse management software such as Access Delta would be a distinct advantage. Experience of Orbis Task Centre would be a bonus.
- Compiling high level management reports for the Purchasing Director and other members of the management team utilising SQL Server Management Studio to interrogate the background tables of their ERP and WMS systems.
- Providing detailed stock information and updates to the sales team when requested.
- Managing and developing ordering reports to facilitate accurate stock-keeping.
- Analysing sales history allowing for seasonality, extraordinary sales events and other unique criteria.
- Maintenance of product files within the company’s systems.
- Monitoring and updating our SQL databases for optimum performance.
- Developing and updating Crystal Report based report templates.
- Utilisation of SQL, ODBC and Excel VBA skills to improve reporting and processes.
- Creating SQL based email notifications via Orbis Task Centre, for which full training will be given.
- Maintaining and updating our SQL based KPI dashboards.
The annual salary for this position will be circa £25,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 8am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.