Long term temporary assignment for the UK head office of a hospitality chain. There is potential for the position to become permanent.
- Correspondence with departments and restaurants into supply chain on a daily basis
- Setting up delivery schedules
- Arranging emergency deliveries with restaurants and suppliers
- Cleaning of data
- Categorisation of products
- Specification checks for all live ingredients
- Weekly stock position for delisted lines reported internally
- Supplier comms for current stock position at Central distribution centre
- Working with PO system Focal Point
- New supplier set up on Focal Point
- Run sales reports and data extractions
- Demonstrate experience of strong IT skills essential (Excel, outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Experience of Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP in Excel
- High attention to detail
- Fluent spoken and written level of the English Language
- Must be dynamic and reliant, prepared to tackle a variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to fit into a dynamic environment
- Ability to stay calm and patient when corresponding with colleagues and suppliers
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.