Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with an award winning manufacturing organisation near Burford. We are recruiting for a permanent Purchasing Administrator to manage daily purchasing enquiries from both internal customers and external suppliers.
The key method is to proactively follow up on quotations provided within a set criterion and overcome objections to the sale to support the Team Leader within a busy and friendly setting.
Primarily an office based full-time position however, on occasion, there may be a need for external customer visits.
- Receive and handle all new requisition requests by phone, email and in person, responding efficiently whilst ensuring correct authority details.
- Management and ordering of all stationery and staff welfare stock.
- Bourton depot Meeting Room management, ensuring that the room is booked using the online
- booking system and that it is presentable at all times.
- Creation of daily reports using the ERP system, providing a copy to the buyers and ensuring they are displayed within the office.
- Prepare supplier orders, place orders using the ERP system and process payments.
We are looking for an individual with excellent oral and written skills including an excellent telephone manner, attention to detail, competent organisational skills and the ability to work efficient with strong problem solving abilities.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering an annual salary of up to £19,000, depending on skills and experience. A driving licence and your own transport is also essential for this opportunity.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.