Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a publisher of business intelligence covering the European, Middle East and North African markets.
My client is looking for a Publishing Sales Executive who is interested in Business studies and Business Political. Someone who is driven to meet targets. This has a good basic salary but also a high achievable commission structure.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue commitments and quarterly targets by following up on all incoming leads, as well as proactively sourcing prospects, opening and closing new business for the client specifically within advertising and sponsorship sales across all platforms.
- Call 100% of sales leads, as well as solicit referrals and new contacts.
- Knowledge of general politics
- Required to speak to business leaders and political leaders worldwide
- Experience with phone-based selling and/or customer services is essential
- Experience in B2B media/ads sales advantageous
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Competitive and results-driven
- Self-starter; self-driven
- Capable and comfortable challenging the status quo
- Powerful verbal and written communication
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing environment
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic
This role would ideally suit a candidate who is a graduate with business studies or business politics. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.