Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a world renowned academic publisher based in Oxford. We are seeking an experienced publishing administrator to help aid the smooth running of the department. You will be responsible for full administrative service and support for the Primary Publishing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing department within a highly regarded institution considered as a centre of excellence.
- Effective management of diaries for key managers; updating and scheduling diaries for day to day meetings, special events and travel.
- Process invoices, contracts, IP forms and author fees/ royalties for the publishing team and ensure accurate tracking and timely payment to all suppliers.
- Manage the tracking of contracts in and out of the business, ensuring that relevant data is captured on relevant spreadsheets.
- Coordinate meetings, including the booking of meeting rooms, updating Outlook calendars and ordering equipment and refreshments. You may also be required to communicate and follow-up on action points with key stakeholders to ensure that projects and initiatives are communicated effectively.
- Carry out administrative duties for senior managers, including the processing of invoices, updating the primary budget tracker and printing and photocopying as necessary.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous administration experience to a large and busy team, preferably with relevant academic publishing industry experience.
Solid organization and excellent communication skills are essential to be considered for this role. Previous experience with processing contracts and tracking invoices would be beneficial.
The company is looking to pay between £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus benefits depending on skills and previous experience.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.