Anne Jagger Recruitment are working with a leading Sales and Lettings company based in Oxfordshire. We are seeking a Property Manager to be responsible for properties in one of their local areas including Aylesbury, Banbury, Bicester, Swindon and Witney.
This role is varied and interesting and requires someone with confidence and self-motivation. Our client expect a lot from their team; hard work, drive and excellent customer service are crucial, and in return they offer an exceptional level of training, support and development in advance.
Key Responsibilities/Skills Required:
- Strong customer service experience is essential.
- Lettings and/or property knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Driven and motivated as future progression with the property team is available.
- Articulate and well-presented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone.
- Registering tenant details on to the database.
- Completion of tenancy agreements and maintenance contracts so attention to detail is essential.
This is a permanent position, working 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The basic salary offered for this position is upto £24,000 (depending on experience) with the benefit of an individual bonus.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.