Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading estate agency in Oxfordshire and are recruiting for a permanent Property Manager to join their successful and friendly team in Headington.
This role will suit someone with a willingness to be accountable, take ownership and make things happen. You will be a team player, have an energetic approach, be consistent and have a proactive, ‘can do’ approach to daily tasks.
- Retain and grow existing client base to agreed targets by building rapport and trust with landlords
- Ensure effective relationship with contractors, suppliers and other professionals
- To manage an allocated portfolio of property and be main point of contact for landlords and tenants
- To work as a team with the whole Property Management department to achieve both individual and team goals
- To ensure that managing property confirms to current legislation including, but not limited to, Housing Health and Safety Rating System
A very competitive salary of upto £30,000 is available for this position (depending on experience).
The working hours are:
Monday – Thursday , 9am – 6pm
Friday , 9ak – 530pm
Saturday , 9am – 1pm (1 in 3 Saturdays is expected)
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.