Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an internationally recognized academic publisher based in Oxford. We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to provide full administration and support to the Managing Director of a major department. The ideal candidate would have operated in a support role to the executive level or senior leadership roles within a global company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a best in class team at the forefront of the industry to support the objective of excellence in research and education by publishing worldwide.
• Be Fluent in English and educated to a good level
• Significant PA or EA experience at a senior, executive or C-suite level
• Significant experience of providing administrative support ideally in an international environment.
• Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels in person and remotely.
• Have experience of travel arranging and dairy management as the MD travels c.50% of his time
• International experience is desirable.
• Happy working independently and part of team.
• Flexibility, enthusiasm and professionalism are paramount
To find out more about this opportunity and to request a copy of the full job description please apply online.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.