Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with an award winning company based in Witney. We are recruiting for a Part time Payroll Assistant to support a Group Payroll Manager within a busy and dynamic setting.
The main responsibility is to ensure all staff payments are made accurately, promptly and in line with UK and US Legislation and to enable staff, budget holders and managers to access funds appropriately.
- To understand and apply UK and US Payroll and Legislation
- Ability to make payments to staff via various payment methods
- Responsible for the day to day operation of an agreed area within the Payroll team
- Provide a high level of customer service
- To liaise with the software/service providers to assist in resolving issues and enhancing software
- Provide back up and support across the team and department
- To support the Group Payroll Manager with any tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of payroll legislation and processed like tax and national insurance, ability to interpret awards and legislation, knowledge of US payroll processes and excellent knowledge of IT skills, including specialists software.
We are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
This is a 3 month contract but may extend to 9 months.
The working hours are 24 hours a week.
The salary is £30,000 pro rata per annum.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.