Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an International Christian Charity. We are seeking a temporary Part Time Database Administrator, working three days per week, to undertake a 6 to 12 months contract.
The Database Administrator is responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the data. Making sure that all database amends and updates are in line with GDPR compliance, that all information is accurately updated and used for the purpose requested.
- Being responsible for data integrity and keeping up with best practise
- Ownership and accountability of the overall CRM Database
- Being responsible for regular analysis of income, Fundraising effectiveness etc. and reporting as appropriate
- Developing, documenting and implementing data capture protocols to ensure maximum value gained from the database
This role would ideally suit a candidate with competent database experience and knowledge and a proven ability of working in a customer facing environment.
Key skills and experience for this opportunity include:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to juggle several tasks at once
- Ability to work under pressure
The salary for this part-time 6 to 12 months contract position will be up to £22,000 per annum pro rata depending on skills and experience.
The working hours are 3 full days per week.
There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by an active, practising Christian who assents to the company's statement of faith.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.