Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading global publishing business. We are recruiting for a permanent PA to the Managing Director to provide detailed and varied administrative support to the Managing Director. This is an exciting role with exposure to board level Directors and company strategies.
- Diary management, comprehensive travel planning, meeting arrangement and recording of meeting minutes
- Provide administrative support across other departments and also work closely with Planning, Human Resources and Finance/Compliance functions
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Liaise with internal and external parties across a variety of geographies and time zones
- Assist in coordination and organisation of conferences and events
- Conduct desk research and report writing
- Compile and distribute notices and communications as required
Skills and Experiences:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A minimum of one year full time working experience providing administrative support is essential
- Candidates with exposure to an international and or multicultural environment is preferred
- Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels in person and remotely
- Proactive and resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- A willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communications in English language
- Proficient in MS Office
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.