Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a worldwide, market leading online retailer specialising in high-end, luxury homeware and furnishings. We are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join the growing team.
You will be responsible for calling through warm leads from interested consumers and converting these into sales.
- Understand and evaluate the lost revenue opportunities and create a campaign to lead and retrieve any sales opportunities
- Represent the luxury brand of the company in all aspects of sales
- Understand the "start-up" nature of the business and adapt to the fluid development of the brand and organisation
- Logging all sales onto the CRM system
- Converting warm internet leads into sales
- Previous sales experience and billing achievements are advantageous - Please display your figures and achievements.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous outbound sales experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of e-commerce, online retail and start-ups is desirable.
This is a permanent role, salary is negotiable offering £20 - £50k OTE depending on experience. Commission structure is very attractive and written depending on skills and experience. Will need to be flexible due to the nature of the online retail sector and flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.