Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working with OBE awarded design company looking for their next star. Based in Kings Cross with a salary of £21k - £23K, this is the ideal role for someone looking to grow with an incredibly successful start-up.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for the timely and efficient processing of all orders and returns, to include, B2B, B2C, Retail, Intercompany and Internal Customers. The Operations Assistant will also assist Logistics Manager and Operations Team in daily tasks relating to transfer and inventory processing.
Sales and Return Order Processing
- Process and confirm global orders to overseas agents, distributors and customers with accuracy within KPI; Reservation of stock to customer orders; Order amendments processing per customer request; Converting B2B orders; Identification of non-compliant orders (in breach of T&C’s) and ensuring correct charges applied; Raise and process Sales return orders as directed by the Customer Service
- Process transfer orders as directed by the Planning, Retail teams and Exhibition teams
- Adjusting inventory in stock locations as advised by Inventory Manager
- Committing orders to the warehouse for pick/pack/despatch
- Provision of documentation for transportation
Documentation & Data Integrity
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.