Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is pleased to be working in partnership with a domestic abuse charity in Swindon. We are recruiting for an organised, dedicated and friendly business support professional to join their team and be responsible for the smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate will be incredibly organised and have a keen eye for detail. You will have a minimum of 3 years administration experience which will include strong scheduling and coordination skills. You will also have excellent computer skills and have a good working knowledge of Sage.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including compliance with Health and Safety policies. Catering, travel and accommodation management
- Payment of invoices ensuring transactions are authorised and processed
- Posting income from various sources on the Sage system and dealing promptly with all income queries and reconciliation of bank account and rent control accounts
- HR support assisting with recruitment, preparing contracts etc
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Conducting health and safety checks for the building
- Ordering of office and accommodation supplies
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.