Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a highly reputable and prestigious law firm in the West End of London. They are a small team, specialising in Sports law. We are seeking an office manager to join the friendly team and take overall responsibility of incoming calls, meetings, post and office stationery.
- Meet and greet clients in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner
- Arrange meeting rooms and conference calls
- Be responsible for office stationery and upkeep of reception area
- Send invoices and make outbound calls to clients
- Manage the diaries of the partners and occasionally arrange travel and accommodation
- Take inbound calls and transfer to the relevant partner. Take messages where appropriate
This role would ideally suit a candidate with a motivation and desire to work within a small, growing law firm. It is essential the candidate has excellent organisational skills and can multi-task to an extremely high standard. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The salary for this permanent position is £25k plus company bonuses and benefits. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.