Anne Jagger Recruitment in London are seeking an Office Manager / Administrator for a London based Architects.
Duties are extremely varied and involved. Duties include:
- Administration :
- PA duties, booking travel and accommodation as required for staff and visitors, ordering catering, supplies, co-ordinating meetings and organising appropriate venues, ad-hoc duties when required.
- Typing various documents including minutes &reports.
- Diary management.
- Book and cater for regular CPD sessions plus any administration.
- Assist with bid preparations and tender management as required.
- Manage website edits and revisions under supervision of Director.
- Assist in the administration of Health & Safety compliance & documentation
- General HR duties
Front of house:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in accordance with Directors instructions, provide refreshments and undertake any meeting room preparations.
- Maintain a professional, clean and tidy environment – undertake general housekeeping.
- Co-ordinate regular updates of fee forecasting spreadsheets regionally.
- Timely and accurate issue of invoicing in accordance with processes.
- Responsible for credit control for assigned department.
- Communicate and report on duties to Practice Manager and or Director/s.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.