Our client a membership body for one of the countries largest service sector industries in the UK is recruiting a Membership Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will have their own stretching targets, as well as a team target and will be expected to manage the small team who together are responsible for business development for corporate membership, seeking to double the income from this revenue stream. We are seeking a confident, driven and business focused Business Development Director with a proven track record in building and managing successful business to business sales, and first-rate customer service skills.
- Identifying and sourcing leads, and building relationships with potential clients
- Building up and maintaining a CRM database of prospects and clients
- Selling in key benefits of the organisation as well as products
- Leading high level strategic business needs analysis conversations with clients
- Generating new high-value membership deals, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Maintaining and updating internal reporting systems
- Exceeding individual and team targets and meeting objectives set in accordance with the business plan
- Managing the team responsible for membership business development
- Being an advocate for the business and our members at all times
General Duties and Responsibilities
- To meet, as a minimum, agreed performance targets
- To have due regard of health and safety of both yourself and others
- To act within accordance with REC equal opportunities policies
- Any other business commensurate with your skills and abilities that may be required from time to time
The position is London based but requires travel throughout the country. Experience in a membership body or the training and recruitment industry would be ideal but candidates with business development experience in a service sector business will be considered.