Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a fantastic start-up company specialising in mobile banking apps. We are looking for a Business MI candidate to join this growing team. You will be part of a growing team and fast-moving business which will give you the opportunity to work in a hands-on environment.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you will need to demonstrate:
- Undertake the Production & Delivery of high quality Management Information to the relevant Daily/Weekly/Monthly deadlines with a Production "ethos" so that deadlines are understood, planned for and met
- Provide insightful MI for Board, ExCo, Senior Management and Functions to support the development of business and the strategic decision-making process.
- Improve existing MI to achieve regular reporting via a suite of tested reports and thereafter lead the continuous improvement of MI in line with its business.
- Develop new MI using modern MI Tools, to create and extend a new MI System, having the ability to pull data from multiple business systems into a business dashboard.
- Introduce, develop and support a measure of "Self Service" MI for internal users. Assist in the administration, maintenance and further development of the MI System.
- Extensive experience of Management Information (MI) - both its development and previous involvement in its regular production and delivery to e.g. daily/weekly/monthly deadlines. Resolving queries concerning that MI. Able to assist the development of new MI and be aware of the relative prioritisation of what MI is developed and when for a wide range of users.
- Considerable experience of different kinds of operational systems e.g. Policy Administration, Contact Centre, Sales, HR, Finance etc.
- Ideally knowledge of MI and operations within a Financial industry. Experience of working with significant third-party partners also preferred.
- Knowledge of governance and controls in a UK regulatory environment
Must be fluent in English with great communication skills
Why you should join our client?
To become one of the key employees that contributes to a fast-growing, exciting start-up that challenges other banks. Fun and stimulating working environment in the heart of Mayfair, London. Competitive remuneration package.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.