Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a reputable residential property company based in Chiswick. We are seeking an experienced front of house concierge to join a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible, as a main point of contact, for ensuring the highest level of customer care within a development comprising of 66 luxury one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as 5 town houses.
• Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone, email or in person from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
• Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV.
• Liaise with other staff involved on the development as and when required.
• Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
• Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times. Be pleasant and helpful to residents, guests and contractors at all times.
• Ensure that the development is clean, tidy and secure at all times.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous concierge experience preferably within a residential property environment.
You must be hardworking, polite and well-presented.
Salary is £25,000 per annum. The working hours 07:00-19:00 Monday to Thursday, however flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.