Recruiting for a Trust and Tax Legal Secretary to join one of Oxfordshire’s most prestigious law firms in Cowley. The overall purpose for this opportunity will be to provide an effective and efficient secretarial support service. You will be responsible for communicating effectively across all departments and with clients, whilst continually looking to streamline and improve processes within the department.
- To produce documents and letters as directed by fee earners by means of computerised word processing and document management systems
- To maintain electronic files and filing systems in an organised and efficient manner as required
- To attend to clients by telephone and in person in a professional manner
- Redaction of documents
- Compiling and maintaining electronic date rooms
- Creating bibles of transaction documents
- Maintaining, updating and reviewing statutory books
- Scanning documents in an organised and efficient manner
- To assist fee earners with a variety of day to day administrative matters as required
- Extensive knowledge of legal secretarial duties and skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Accurate and efficient PC skills
- Accurate and speedy copy and/or audio typing skills
- Experience of document management systems desirable
- Experience of statutory books and company compliance desirable
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.