Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a start-up company specialising in an exciting application-based banking platform that challenges the banking business, offering customers an innovative solution to managing their finances.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, are energetic, driven, love your customers and fit into a fast paced, constantly changing and growing business, then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for a Legal Assistant/Secretary to join the team as they are expanding. Administrative experience and drive is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Legal counsell with all duties
- Keeping records up to date
- Typing up legal documents
- Answering the phone
- Organising diaries
- Making appointments with clients
Essential requirements include:
- Are technically savvy - Advantageous
- LOVE to get to the bottom of a problem & solve it
- Are quick to learn and think
- Take ownership & like to be empowered
- Can build rapport with people easily
- Have great communication skills in writing and verbally
- Have a passion for helping people
- Champion customers and shout for them to be heard
- Have great ideas in making things better
Extensive product training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to join a company who will be in a position to offer excellent career opportunities in the near future.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.