Our client is a leading UK specialist supplier based in Carterton. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a permanent Junior Sales Assistant/Customer Services Advisor.
This role will encompass sales, general administration support and entering details of the company's products.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead generating and re-connecting with existing customers via email, telephone and the company's CRP system
- Order Processing - inputting of sales and purchase orders as well as managing smaller accounts
- Sampling - taking samples from stock, packaging and dispatching globally
- Customer services interaction by email and telephone
- Liaising between Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Technical, Logistics and Warehouse teams
- General administration support
- Requires a clean driving licence for some travel in the UK, between two warehouses in Cricklade and Carterton and also to major airports
This role would ideally suit a candidate with strong communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, IT literate in Word and Excel with excellent organisational/prioritising skills, good timekeeping and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively. Candidates should be educated to a minimum A-C GSCE level or equivalent which ideally would include a science based subject.
General office experience would be an advantage but is not essential as this position would suit somebody seeking their first role in an office environment.
The role offers salary of £15,000 per annum, 23 days paid holiday, discretionary bonus scheme and full in-house training will be provided
Hours of work - 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday-Friday
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.