Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading independent firm of actuaries and consultants based in North London. We are seeking an experienced Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) Administrator to work in a growing pensions team. You will receive fantastic in-house training.
- General administration duties including following procedures and sending information to clients
- Processing payments including fees, investments and pension/payroll payments
- Processing pension contributions and pension transfers
- Obtaining valuations and balances from investment providers for the provision of accounts and benefit calculations
- Completion of HMRC returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Setting up new schemes (SIPP only)
- Liaising with pension scheme members, their advisers and their accountants
This role would ideally suit a candidate with 1 years’ previous experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The attractive package on offer includes a basic salary of between £22,000 - £27,000 per annum dependant on experience. Inquire for more details.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities