Anne Jagger Recruitment are currently looking for a Junior Management Accountant to join a private investment company in London. As founders and operators, they have a 25-year track record creating value as entrepreneurs. Their proprietary capital base allows a long-term, flexible approach to investment.
The Junior Management Accountant role will support the Financial Controller to work as part of a team to deliver professional, efficient and accurate business reporting to the management teams through delivery of robust and timely management information.
The role will support the team in the preparation of financial statements, reporting, financial administration for site and group purposes.
The role will also involve occasional site visits for training and checking of finance processes to ensure correct compliance.
- Assisting the preparation of the monthly management accounts for current portfolio within separate entities prior to review by the FC. This includes preparation and posting of journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Assist FC in the preparation of the monthly accounts pack with analysis on variances to budget and KPI analysis on sales, revenues and costs.
- Balance sheet reconciliations on monthly basis for sign off by FC.
- Assisting the preparation of monthly/weekly reports on site spend and margin analysis for the FC to go through with budget holders on a regular basis.
- Assist the Concur expense system, reviewing claims, export of data and payment to staff. Manage the company credit card reconciliation and claims.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and any reconciliation analysis.
- Manage monthly payroll process. Payroll reporting weekly/monthly, review and analysis as required.
AAT qualified or Equivalent experience.
Leisure/Retail experience is preferred to enable quick transition into the role.
Excellent management reporting skills with a high attention to detail.
High level knowledge of Sage 50 accounting system.
Strong IT skills, with an advanced knowledge of Excel essential.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong analytical skills driven by the effective use of Excel.
Organised and task focused in order to meet deadlines.
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary range of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.