Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a start-up company specialising in an exciting application-based banking platform that challenges the banking business, offering customers an innovative solution to managing their finances.
We are seeking a Junior Financial Analyst to collect, monitor and create financial models for business growth. Key duties include:
- Improve overall financial status by analysing results, processes and procedures
- Monitor variances and trends. Identify any improvements and highlight weaknesses
- Continuously recommend actions to management
- Assist with quarterly and annual forecasting
- Create Excel worksheets for reports
- Use Xero Accounting software
- Be pro-active and creative in seeking streamlined improvements to the accounts and reporting
This role would ideally suit a recent graduate looking to gain knowledge, support and create a platform to push on with an accounting career within a disruptive start-up environment.
The salary is a wide bracket depending in skills and experience of £20k - £30k. Hours vary and benefits are fruitful. The successful candidate will be aspirational and eager to succeed.