Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is seeking an IT Support / Helpdesk person to work for an online retailer specialising in the provision of bedding and soft furnishings. This is a varied role in a rapidly growing business based near Victoria.
- Ensure the employee desktops, laptops and tablets are maintained
- Regular anti-virus and compliance software updates
- Resolve hardware issues such as printer configuration and scanner folders
- Have full working knowledge of MS Office to ensure onsite support is maintained
- Ensure the employees are working in a uniform way with outlook and email presentation
- Assist with telephone maintenance though training will be provided
- Be the sole point of contact for IT Support and helpdesk
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous IT helpdesk experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of on-site IT Support is required in order to be considered for this position.
The annual salary for this permanent position is £24k - £28k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.