Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a market leader in Home Furnishings and bedding. Based in Central London, we are seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Candidate. The purpose of the role is to provide 1st line (helpdesk) support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems onsite or remote assistance via phone and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
Skills / Attributes Required:
- 1st line / Helpdesk support experience
- Strong knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple based operating systems in a managed network environment.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Google suite applications
- Experience using Dropbox and other cloud-based storage solutions.
- Experience assisting users using remote support software
Based near Victoria station this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company who offer a generous benefits package and professional yet friendly, relaxed working environment.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.