Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with an ambitious and local client for an In-house Service Engineer & Warehouse Operative. Currently my client are a small team and are looking to recruit a talented individual who is looking to kick start their career and be a part of an exciting, growing business. This position will be ideal for a school leaver or recent graduate.
- Process returned customer units for servicing and repair
- Conduct diagnosis, repair and servicing
- Carry out necessary quality control checks on outbound units
- Provide technical support for customer service team + customers
- Maintain organisation of stock warehousing
- Process goods in/out
- Operate stock management systems
- Develop practical skills in the installation, repair and diagnosis of plumbing and vending industry standard components
- Contribute to and influence the development of the processes and operations of a small, ambitious local business
- Gain technical understanding of mechanical, electrical and plumbing components and machinery
- Practice and enhance skills in problem solving, quality control and project management
- Gain experience in warehousing and fulfilment
- Learn stock management processes
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following characteristics:
- High attention to detail
- Takes pride in completing work to a high standard
- Finds practical & technical tasks engaging and stimulating
- Good problem solver
- Enjoys understanding processes and mechanisms
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.