Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a local business to recruit a HR Officer to join their successful organisation.
The successful candidate will be part of a small, friendly team and be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- New starter and leaver processes
- Employee contracts
- Ensure the recruitment, selection, induction and probation processes support the objectives and values of the Company
- Provide Comprehensive HR advisory service to the regions on all HR related matters, ensuring compliance at all times to Company Policy and Procedures
- Deal with disciplinarians, grievances, sickness, flexible working, maternity etc
The successful candidate will already have a good knowledge of HR, recruitment, staffing, training, development and performance monitoring. In addition you will have the following knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Good knowledge and understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- ICT skills including: accurate word processing, maintenance of databases, use of spreadsheets
- Ability to work to own initiative, establish priorities, plan own work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Team player
- Report writing skills
This is a full time, permanent position and would ideally suit an experienced HR professional with an outgoing personality and looking to bring new ideas to the team.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.